Flyers @ Penguins
Last Game: Lost, 4-2 @ Lightning (Thu. April 10th)
Streak: Lost 1
- The Flyers are 145-85-30-8 all-time against the Penguins and 52-56-22-4 all-time in Pittsburgh.
- Philadelphia is 8-2 since the CONSOL Energy Center opened in 2010-11.
- With a win in one of the final two games, the Flyers will officially clinch third place in the Metropolitan Division and officially play the Rangers in the first round of the playoffs.
- The Flyers have a 12% chance of playing the Penguins in the first round.
- Philadelphia is 20-2-1 when Claude Giroux scores a goal and 33-15-3 when Giroux registers a point.
- Luke Schenn needs two points for 100 in the NHL.
Last Game: Won - SO, 4-3 v. Red Wings (Wed. April 9th)
Streak: Won 2
- Pittsburgh is 93-143-32 all-time against Philadelphia and 60-52-22 all-time in Pittsburgh.
- The Penguins have lost their last three games against the Flyers.
- Pittsburgh is 9-5-1 in the first game of the back-to-backs.
- It is head coach Dan Bylsma's 400th game as head coach of the Penguins.
- The Penguins are 100-38-6 all-time at the CONSOL Energy Center.
- Craig Adams needs one assist for 100 in the NHL.
33-18-7, 2.51 GAA, .917 SV%
Mason, 25, played great Tuesday night in Florida stopping 38 of 40 shots fired his way en route to a 5-2 Flyers victory to clinch a berth in the playoffs. He is one win away from setting a career-high for wins in a season. In seven career starts against the Penguins, Mason is 4-2-1 with a 2.66 GAA and a .915 SV%.
39-18-4, 2.35 GAA, .917 SV%
Fleury, 29, allowed three goals on 37 shots against the Red Wings on Wednesday getting the 4-3 shootout victory. He is 3-0-0 in his last three starts and 5-1-0 in his last six. Each of Fleury's last two wins have come in a shootout. In 46 career starts against the Flyers, Fleury is 24-15-1 with a 2.83 GAA and a .902 SV%.