Final: Sixers 107 - Bulls 104
Chicago: Carlos Boozer - 22 Pts, 10 Reb
Philadelphia: Michael Carter-Williams - 26 Pts, 10 Ast, 4 Reb, 3 Stl
- For the second consecutive night, the Sixers fell behind by double-digits after the first quarter.
- Chicago led 64-49 at halftime.
- The 76ers used a strong third quarter to get back in the game out-scoring the Bulls 33-19 in the frame.
- Derrick Rose was held to 13 points, six assists, and four rebounds in 32 minutes of play.
- Evan Turner turned in his third-straight 20-point game with 20 points, three rebounds, and three assists.
- Luol Deng had 20 points and seven rebounds for Chicago.
- Spencer Hawes added a double-double of his own with 18 points and 11 assists.
- The Bulls out-rebounded the Sixers 51-39.
- The Sixers shot 48.8% from the field including 11-for-22 (50.0%) from beyond the arc.
The Sixers take on the Washington Wizards on Friday at the Verizon Center. Tip-off is slated for 7:00 pm.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports