ARI 1-0 - 18:26 - Antoine Vermette (9) - Shane Doan (12), Mikkel Boedker (12)
ARI 2-0 - 15:31 - Antoine Vermette (10) - Zbynek Michalek (6), Martin Erat (11)
ARI 3-0 - 2:48 - Oliver Ekman-Larsson (9) - PPG - Mikkel Boedker (13), Keith Yandle (20)
PHI 1-3 - 12:11 - R.J. Umberger (4) - Mark Streit (19), Sean Couturier (10)
PHI 2-3 - 12:11 - R.J. Umberger (5) - Sean Couturier (11), Matt Read (11)
ARI 4-2 - 19:32 - Antoine Vermette (11) - EN - Martin Hanzal (12), Lauri Korpikoski (8)
2 Goals Allowed
- The Flyers outshot the Coyotes 32-25 including 14-6 in the first period.
- Philadelphia was 0-for-2 on the power play, although R.J. Umberger's second goal came just moments after the power play expired, while Arizona was 1-for-2 on the man advantage.
- It was Umberger's first two-goal game for the Flyers since February 10th, 2008.
- The Flyers continued to stay strong in the faceoff circle winning 37 faceoffs to just 28 for the Coyotes.
- Sean Couturier's assist on Umberger's first goal was his 100th career point.
- Craig Berube's squad falls to 2-16-4 when scoring three or fewer goals.
- Mark Streit (22:41) was the only Flyer to log more than 20 minutes of ice time.
- Steve Mason made 21 saves on 24 shots in his return from a back injury. He has allowed three or fewer goals in each of his last six starts going 2-2-2 over that span.
- Jakub Voracek did not record a point marking the first time this season he has gone two consecutive games without a point.