Final: Avalanche 2 - Flyers 1
- Ryan O'Reilly (COL) - 1 G, 0 A, 4 SOG, Plus-1
- Semyon Varlamov (COL) - 1 GA, 29 Saves, .967 SV%
- Jamie McGinn (COL) - 1 G, 0 A, 4 SOG, 15:53 TOI
- The Avalanche got on the board in the first when a Sean Couturier neutral zone turnover led to an Avalanche rush. Steve Mason made a great save on Matt Duchene but could not stop Jamie McGinn on the rebound.
- In the second period,Colorado came on a 4-on-3 rush. A give-and-go with Ryan O'Reilly and and Gabriel Landeskog with O'Reilly depositing his 14th of the year.
- Wayne Simmonds got the Flyers on the board four minutes later as Andrej Meszaros' shot from the point hit Simmonds' leg as he screened Semyon Varlamov.
- The third period would end scoreless and the Avalanche would put a halt to the Flyers four-game winning streak.
- The Flyers were 0-for-3 on the power play while the Avalanche weren't much better going 0-for-2 on the man-advantage.
- Philadelphia was out-shot for the third straight game tonight with Colorado outshooting them 31-29.
- The Avalanche have won five consecutive home meetings with the Flyers and haven't lost since December 27, 2002.
- Colorado is now 8-2-0 in their last 10 games against the Flyers.
- Michael Raffl left the game in the first period with a concussion.
- The Flyers missed a few opportunities and both Avalanche goals were the results of two Flyers turnovers.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports