FInal: Blackhawks 7 - Flyers 2
- Patrick Sharp (CHI) - 1 G, 2 A, 4 SOG, Plus-1
- Michal Handzus (CHI) - 1 G, 1 A, 1 SOG, Plus-2
- Marian Hossa (CHI) - 0 G, 3 A, 0 SOG, Plus-2
- Flyers struck first in the first period when Jake Voracek's wrist shot beat Antti Raanta to give them a 1-0 lead.
- Duncan Keith would tie it for Chicago just 43 seconds into the second period on the power play.
- Just 39 seconds later, Andrew Shaw's wrap-around shot put Chicago up 2-1.
- The Blackhawks weren't done as Michal Handzus scored on a shorthanded 2-on-1 to make it 3-1.
- Less than a minute later, the Flyers answered on a scrum in front of the net that saw Downie beat Raanta to make it 3-2.
- The Chicago onslaught would continue on Kris Versteeg's fifth goal of the year to make it 4-2.
- To wrap up the Chicago five-goal second period, Patrick Sharp's point shot hit Jonathan Toews in the chest and beat Ray Emery.
- The third period began with Brent Seabrook beating Emery with a broken stick to make it 6-2 which ended Emery's night.
- After a dumb Luke Schenn elbowing penalty and an even dumber Jay Rosehill roughing penalty, the Blackhawks responded wit their top power play unit as patrick Sharp scored his 15th goal of the year.
- The Flyers out-hit the Blackhawks 35-8 and out-shot them 30-23, including 13-6 in the third period.
- Ray Emery allowed six goals on 18 shots.
- The Flyers were 2-for-5 on the power play while the Blackhawks were 2-for-7 on the power play but added a shorthanded goal in the second period.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports