Final: Blue Jackets 2 - Flyers 0
- Sergei Bobrovsky (CBJ) - 0 GA, 37 Saves, 1.000 SV%
- James Wisniewski (CBJ) - 1 G, 1 A, 2 SOG, Plus-1
- Brandon Dubinski (CBJ) - 1 G, 0 A, 4 SOG, Plus-1
- The Blue Jackets struck first in the second period on the power play. Mark Letestu found James Wisniewski who marched in on Steve Mason and beat him low to put Columbus up 1-0 with 2:53 remaining in the second.
- Just 3:20 into the third period Wisniewski threw the puck towards the slot where it hit Brandon Dubinsky's skate and beat Mason to give the Blue Jackets a 2-0 lead.
- Sergei Bobrovsky improved to 2-0-0 all-time against the Flyers with his first shutout of his former team.
- The Flyers out-shot the Blue Jackets 37-27, including 17-9 in the second period.
- Scott Hartnell led all Flyers with eight shots on goal and three other Flyers recorded four shots on goal.
- Columbus went 1-for-3 on the power play while Philadelphia went 0-for-4 on the man advantage.
- The Flyers have not scored in the last 130:24 and have been shutout for the first time in back-to-back games since November 28th-December 3rd, 2009 against the Thrashers and Canucks. Those were the last two games of John Stevens' tenure as Flyers head coach.
- The loss was the first time the Flyers had been shutout at home since November 7th against the New Jersey Devils.
- It marked the first time the Blue Jackets had ever won in Philadelphia.
- Andrew MacDonald led all Flyers in ice time with 23:35 while Claude Giroux led all Flyers forwards with 21:26.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports