Final: Blues 1 - Flyers 0
- Ryan Miller (STL) - 0 GA, 31 Saves, 1.000 SV%
- Ray Emery (PHI) - 0 GA, 28 Saves, 1.000 SV%
- T.J. Oshie (STL) - 0 G, 0 A, 1 SOG, 1-for-1 shootout
- The two teams played great defensive hockey but both teams got some solid offensive scoring chances.
- It was scoreless after regulation and, despite, out-shooting the Blues 4-2 in overtime, the game went to a shootout.
- T.J. Oshie scored on the first shootout attempt for St. Louis. Ryan Miller stopped Vinny Lecavalier and Claude Giroux for the Flyers. After Alex Steen failed on the Blues' second attempt, Kevin Shattenkirk ended it for St. Louis with the winner.
- It was the first time since March 10, 2012 (1-0 win over Toronto when this happened) the Flyers played a 0-0 game that was decided in a shootout.
- Tonight was the first time since February 7th, 2012 that the Flyers failed to beat the goaltender at all - both in regulation/overtime and in the shootout - when Evgeni Nabokov and the Islanders beat the Flyers.
- Ray Emery was credited with his second shutout of the season and his first since November 2nd against the New Jersey Devils.
- Ryan Miller earned his first shutout since the 2011-12 season.
- The Flyers won just 38.2% of their faceoffs tonight marking their second worse percentage of the season better than only the 30.0% effort against the Canucks on October 15th.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports