Final: Bobcats 105 - Sixers 88
Philadelphia: Tony Wroten - 21 Pts, 9 Ast, 8 Reb
Charlotte: Kemba Walker - 18 Pts, 3 Ast, 3 Stl
- Spencer Hawes put up 10 points and grabbed a game-high 13 rebounds.
- Al Jefferson had a strong game for Charlotte with 14 points and 12 rebounds.
- The Sixers were outscored in all four quarters.
- The Bobcats put up 62 points in the first half adding to the 76ers defensive issues.
- Charlotte had six players in double figures led by SG Jeff Taylor's 20 points.
- The 76ers struggled from beyond the arc shooting just 6-for-27 (22.2%).
- Ball control was key for the Bobcats as they only had nine team turnovers while Hawes had five by himself for the Sixers.
- Lavoy Allen put up eight points and grabbed 10 rebounds in 21 minutes off the bench for the Sixers.
- Thaddeus Young was a game-worst minus-18 in 30 minutes of action.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports