Final: Wizards 107 - Sixers 99
Philadelphia: Michael Carter-Williams - 31 Pts, 6 Reb, 5 Ast, 3 Stl
Washington: Bradley Beal - 22 Pts, 9 Reb, 8 Ast
- For the first time in three games, the Sixers had a player score more than 13 points with Michael Carter-Williams putting up 31 points and Thaddeus Young with 18.
- Carter-Williams was just two points off his career high. He had 15 points in the second quarter and 19 of the team's 51 points at halftime.
- The Sixers, as a team, improved their shooting over the last few games shooting 42.0% from the field.
- Kevin Seraphin put up 16 points off the bench for the Wizards.
- Spencer Hawes had a good game with 11 points and 16 rebounds.
- On the flip side, Hawes was just 1-for-7 from beyond the arc and the Sixers were 4-for-18 as a team from three-point range.
- Marcin Gortat had a double-double for Washington with 19 points and 11 rebounds.
- The Sixers pulled Carter-Williams with four minutes to go and went on a 13-2 run to cut the lead to eight but never put Carter-Williams back in the game.
- Four of the five Sixers starters were in double-figures.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports