Final: Braves 5 - Phillies 1
Losing Pitcher: Sean O'Sullivan (0-1) - 5.2 IP, 8 H, 4 R, 4 ER, 0 BB, 3 K
- Cameron Rupp had the best game at the plate for the Phillies going 2-for-4 with a double and a run scored.
- Jimmy Rollins drove in the Phillies only run with a sacrifice fly in the third inning. he was 0-for-3 on the night.
- Cesar Hernandez was on base twice going 1-for-3 with a walk.
- Ben Revere, Marlon Byrd and John Mayberry Jr. were all 1-for-4.
- Sean O'Sullivan was charged with four runs but only allowed two with two runners on base and two outs in the sixth inning when he was pulled. Mario Hollands allowed both runners to score.
- The Phillies went 0-for-9 with runners in scoring position and left eight men on base.
- Ryan Doumit had a great game for the Braves going 2-for-4 with a monster home run in the eighth inning and scored twice.
- Tommy La Stella again had a great day going 2-for-3 in the night cap with a walk, two doubles and two RBIs.
- Chris Johnson put up big numbers going 3-for-4 with a run scored and an RBI.
- Justin Upton went 2-for-5 with a run scored and an RBI.
- Freddie Freeman put together a two-hit night.
- Christian Bethancourt and Jordan Schafer also collected hits for Atlanta.
- The Braves went 4-for-12 with runners in scoring position and left eight runners on base.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports