Final: Flyers 2 - Penguins 1
- Brayden Schenn (PHI) - 2 G, 0 A, 2 SOG, Plus-1
- Ray Emery (PHI) - 31 Saves, 1 GA, .968 SV%
- Sideny Crosby (PIT) - 1 G, 0 A, 6 SOG, 26:44 TOI
- The Flyers got on the board in the first period after Wayne Simmonds battled two Penguins for a puck in the corner then found Brayden Schenn in the slot who beat Marc-Andre Fleury.
- The Penguins tied it eight and a half minutes into the second period when Evgeni Malkin found Sidney Crosby all alone in front as Crosby beat Ray Emery on the power play.
- Ten minutes later, Jake Voracek's shot from the point hit Steve Downie then the post. Schenn cleaned it up and beat Fleruy for his second of the game.
- The Flyers went 1-for-2 on the power play while Pittsburgh went 1-for-4 on the man-advantage.
- The Penguins out-shot the Flyers 31-21, including 16-8 in the first and 6-3 in the third.
- Braydon Coburn led all players in ice time at 27:57.
- In addition to his two goals, Schenn also led all players with six hits.
- Crosby was on the ice for 26:44 tonight including 6:30 on the power play.
- The Flyers only had one giveaway where the Penguins had 10.
The Flyers take on the Winnipeg Jets on Friday at the MTS Centre in Winnipeg. Puck drop is slated for 8:00 pm.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports