Final: Nets 105 - Sixers 101
Brooklyn: Deron Williams - 19 Pts, 9 Ast, 4 Reb
Philadelphia: Michael Carter-Williams - 12 Pts, 11 Ast, 5 Reb
- The Sixers trailed by as many as 24 points in the third quarter before using a 17-4 run to cut into the lead. They worked it to one point with 1:05 left as Michael Carter-Williams went 1-for-2 from the free throw line.
- The Sixers shot 45.6% from the field and 10-for-23 (43.5%) from beyond the arc. The loss drops the 76ers to 14-18 when shooting 45.0% or better from the field.
- The Nets shot 51.3% from the field but just 6-for-21 (28.6%) from deep.
- Hollis Thompson had a career-high 18 points on six three-pointers for the Sixers.
- Deron Williams poured in 19 points and dished out nine assists for the Nets.
- Henry Sims (11 points and 11 rebounds) and Michael Carter-Williams (12 points and 11 assists) both had double-doubles for the Sixers.
- Kevin Garnett returned from his back injury to score 10 points and grab four rebounds in 13 minutes of action.
- Thaddeus Young led all Sixers with 20 points including 15 in the second half.
- The Nets had six players in double figures including Mason Plumlee's 16 off the bench.
- Tony Wroten added 15 points and Elliot Williams added 11 points off the bench for the Sixers.
- With the loss, the Sixers have now dropped 26 of their last 29 home games.
- Philadelphia is 6-55 when failing to score 110 points or more points.
- Opponents have scored 100 or more points in 66 of the Sixers' 77 games this season.
- It was the 60th loss of the season for the Sixers. It is the first 60-loss season for the 76ers since 1996-97.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports