Final: Bruins 5 - Flyers 2
- Milan Lucic (BOS) - 2 G, 1 A, 1 SOG, Plus-2
- David Krejci (BOS) - 1 G, 2 A, 5 SOG, Plus-2
- Johnny Boychuck (BOS) - 1 G, 0 A, 4 SOG, Plus-1
- The Bruins struck first when David Krejci beat Ray Emery for his 17th goal of the year.
- In the second period, with the Flyers on the power play, Tuukka Rask stopped Mark Streit's shot but Wayne Simmonds put home the rebound to tie the game.
- The goal snapped the Flyers goal drought at 165:01.
- Just 19 seconds later, Krejci found Milan Lucic who blasted a slap shot past Emery to steal the momentum back for the Bruins taking a 2-1 lead.
- A minute and a half later, Michael Raffl got the puck to Jay Rosehill down low and Rosehill made a nifty move to beat Rask and tie the game 2-2 for the Flyers.
- With 6:06 remaining in the third period, Patrice Bergeron won the offensive zone faceoff back to Johnny Boychuck, who blasted a slap shot through a series of screens and beat Ray Emery to give the Bruins a 3-2 lead.
- And 31 seconds after Boychuck gave the Bruins the lead, they rushed in on a 4-on-2 when Milan Lucic threw the puck on net and it hit Emery and went in for Lucic's second of the game.
- Chris Kelly added an empty-netter for the Bruins to make it a 5-2 game.
- Kelly's goal puts the Bruins goal differential in the third period at +50.
- Philadelphia has lost four straight games.
- The Flyers went 1-for-3 on the power play while the Bruins went 0-for-1 on the man-advantage.
- Boston out-shot Philadelphia 42-26, including 22-8 in their dominant third period.
- Claude Giroux snapped his points drought assisting on Simmonds' goal.
- Philadelphia falls to 32-14-3 when Claude Giroux registers a point.
- Giroux led all Flyers in ice time logging 21:29.
- The Bruins swept their first season series against the Flyers for the first time since 1989-90.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports