Final: Bucks 130 - Sixers 110
Milwaukee: O.J. Mayo - 25 Pts, 3 Ast, 1 Reb
Philadelphia: Thaddeus Young - 28 Pts, 7 Ast, 5 Reb
- The Sixers were only trailing by two after the first quarter before the Bucks proceeded to outscore the 76ers 43-16 in the second to take a 29-point lead into halftime. It would be a 30-point lead by the time the fourth quarter rolled around.
- Micharl Carter-Williams added 20 points and Tony Wroten checked in with 19 for the Sixers.
- The only Sixers starter who didn't score in double figures was Arnett Moultrie, who had six points in 28 minutes of action.
- Ersan Ilyasova led all Bucks starters with 20 points as Brandon Knight and Khris Middleton each had 15 points for Milwaukee.
- The Sixers were outrebounded 47-28 by the Bucks.
- Milwaukee shot 57.1% from the field including 12-for-20 (60.0%) from beyond the arc while Philadelphia shot 48.9% from the field and 8-for-24 (33.3%) from deep.
- The loss is the Sixers' 11th straight and only three of those losses have come by less than 12 points.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports