Final: Sixers 114 - Heat 110
Miami: LeBron James - 25 Pts, 13 Ast, 4 Reb
Philadelphia: Michael Carter-Williams - 22 Pts, 12 Ast, 7 Reb, 9 Stl
- The Sixers started the game on a 19-0 run.
- The Heat scored 80 points in the second and third quarters combined but put up only 30 points in the first and fourth quarters.
- Evan Turner led all scorers with 26 points and added five assists and four rebounds.
- Miami's secondary scoring came from Chris Bosh who added 22 points and grabbed 10 rebounds.
- Spencer Hawes had a big game with 24 points and nine rebounds.
- Michael Carter-Williams had a strong NBA debut with 22 points, 12 assists, nine steals, seven rebounds and only one turnover.
- Tony Wroten made a solid first impression in Philadelphia with 14 points.
- As a team, the 76ers shot 53.8% from the field and went 8-for-21 (38.1%) from beyond the arc led by 4-of-6 shooting from three by Carter-Williams.
- The Sixers started the game going 11-for-11 from the field and a 2-for-2 from the free throw line before Evan Turner missed a three-pointer.
- Miami was without Dwyane Wade's services Wednesday due to a sore knee following Tuesday night's victory over the Chicago Bulls.
The Sixers take on the Washington Wizards on Friday at the Verizon Center. Tip-off is slated for 7:00 pm.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports