Standings: 5th in Metropolitan Division
Last Game: Loss (OT) - 3-2 v. Flames (Mar. 3rd)
- The Flyers are 84-40-17-2 all-time against the Blues and 43-13-10 all-time at home.
- Philadelphia is 28-for-30 killing off penalties over their last 17 games.
- The Flyers are 6-3-5 over their last 14 games when scoring less than four goals after going 3-20-6 to start the season when scoring fewer than four goals.
12-13-8, 2.27 GAA, .924 SV%
Mason, 26, allowed three goals on 26 shots in an overtime loss to the Flames on Tuesday night. The Flyers have alternated wins and losses in Mason's last six games. In 16 career games against the Blues, Mason is 6-6-2 with a 2.71 GAA and a .902 SV%.
Standings: 2nd in Central Division
Last Game: Loss (SO) - 6-5 @ Canucks (Mar. 1st)
- The Blues have registered points in 20 of their last 25 games dating back to the new year.
- St. Louis is fourth in the NHL in third period goal differential at +17.
- The Blues are 28-4-1 when scoring three or more goals this season and 18-4-3 when scoring at least one power play goal.
20-9-2, 2.20 GAA, .921 SV%
Elliott, 29, allowed one goal on six shots in relief of Jake Allen in Sunday's 6-5 loss to the Canucks. He allowed only one goal in each of his last three appearances. In seven career starts against the Flyers, Elliott is 5-2-0 with a 2.48 GAA and a .920 SV% with two shutouts.