Standings: 5th in Metropolitan Division
Last Game: Loss - 3-1 v. Bruins (Jan. 10th)
- The Flyers are 42-42-8-3 all-time against the Lightning and 20-12-7-2 on home ice. They have gone just 3-12-1 against Tampa since the beginning of the 2010-11 season.
- Philadelphia is 10-6-3 on home ice this season and 152-87-31 at home since 2005.
- The Flyers have scored at least once power play goal in 10 of their last 12 home games and own the league's second-best home power play at 27.5%.
1-0-0, 2.99 GAA, .893 SV%
Zepp, 33, is making his second career start on Tuesday and his first home start of his NHL career. His first start was on December 21st against the Winnipeg Jets stopping 25 of 28 shots fired his way in a 4-3 overtime victory.
Standings: 1st in Atlantic Division
Last Game: Win - 2-1 @ Sabres (Jan. 9th)
- The Lightning are 22-9-3 since October 25th and have won seven of their last eight road games.
- Tampa Bay is 20-2-1 when scoring a power play goal and 15-0-0 when Ryan Callahan scores dating back to last season.
- Steven Stamkos has recorded a point in each of the last four games against the Flyers scoring five goals and three assists.
3-5-2, 2.83 GAA, .892 SV%
Nabokov, 39, last appeared on January 2nd against the Pittsburgh Penguins stopping 16 of 18 shots fired his way in 45 minutes of work in the 6-3 loss. The Lightning have lost five of his last six appearances. In 17 career games against the Flyers, Nabokov is 10-4-2 with a 2.69 GAA and a .903 SV% with two shutouts.