STL 1-0 - 12:52 - Jaden Schwartz (21) - Vladimir Tarasenko (31)
PHI 1-1 - 9:47 - Michael Del Zotto (9) - Matt Read (19), Luke Schenn (9)
PHI 2-1 - 11:37 - Wayne Simmonds (26) - Mark Streit (33), Matt Read (20)
PHI 3-1 - 18:35 - Michael Raffl (15) - EN - Pierre-Edouard Bellemare (5), Luke Schenn (10)
- The Flyers scored just 1:50 apart in the third period to take a 2-1 lead.
- St. Louis was 25-1-2 when leading entering the third period prior to tonight.
- The Flyers out-shot the Blues 31-29 including 23-20 over the final two periods.
- Philadelphia was 0-for-2 on the power play while St. Louis was 0-for-1 on the man advantage.
- The Flyers have killed 29 of their last 31 shorthanded opportunities at home over their last 12 games.
- Michael Del Zotto led the Flyers in ice time at 22:37 while Jakub Voracek led all Flyers forwards at 18:53.
- Del Zotto is now tied for the Flyers team-lead in goals with nine. He is one goal away from his career-high of 10 set in 2011-12 with the Rangers.
- It was the first time since December 9th, 2013 that Luke Schenn recorded a multi-point game and his first multi-assist as a Flyer.
- With the Bruins shootout loss to the Flames, the Flyers are now four points out of the final playoff spot.