PHI 3-0 - Cody Parkey 31-yard field goal attempt is good.
PHI 10-0 - Zach Ertz 15-yard touchdown reception from Nick Foles. Cody Parkey extra point attempt is good.
PHI 17-0 - James Casey 26-yard touchdown reception from Nick Foles. Cody Parkey extra point attempt is good.
PHI 20-0 - Cody Parkey 45-yard field goal attempt is good.
PHI 27-0 - Darren Sproles 15-yard rushing touchdown. Cody Parkey extra point is good.
Passing: Nick Foles: 21-for-34, 248 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INTs
Rushing: LeSean McCoy: 22 Car, 149 yards
Receiving: Riley Cooper: 5 Rec, 59 yards
Passing: Eli Manning: 13-for-23, 151 yards, 0 TDs, 0 INTs
Rushing: Andre Williams: 16 Car, 58 yards
Receiving: Rueben Randle: 5 Rec, 58 yards
- It is the first Eagles shutout since December 1st, 1996 when they shutout the New York Giants.
- Darren Sproles left the game with a knee injury. Prior to the injury, he rushed seven times for 39 yards and a touchdown.
- LeSean McCoy had his best game of the season with 149 yards rushing on 22 carries.
- Four Eagles - Riley Cooper (59), Jeremy Maclin (50), Zach Ertz (47) and Brent Celek (45) - recorded 45 or more receiving yards.
- The Eagles posted eight sacks on the night with three from Connor Barwin, two from Vinny Curry and one apiece from Brandon Graham, Trent Cole and Brandon Bair.
- Philadelphia turned the ball over twice while the Giants only registered one turnover.
- The Eagles won the time of possession battle 32:26 to 27:34 for the Giants.
- New York was whistled for 10 penalties that went for 74 yards. The Eagles only had three penalties for 25 yards.
- The Eagles out-gained the Giants 448-253 including 203 rushing yards to just 85 for New York.
- Donnie Jones punted six times averaging 45.5 yards per punt and put five of his six punts inside the 20 yard line.