Final: Cavaliers 111 - Sixers 93
Philadelphia: Michael Carter-Williams - 33 Pts, 6 Reb, 5 Ast
Cleveland: C.J. Miles - 34 Pts, 5 Reb, 2 Ast
- Michael Carter-Williams was the only Sixers starter in double figures and for the second straight night the Sixers only had four total players in double figures.
- Carter-Williams led the Sixers in points, rebounds, and assists.
- C.J. Miles hit an NBA-high 10 three-pointers tonight going 10-for-14 from beyond the arc and pouring in a game-high 34 points.
- Thaddeus Young failed to score in 22 minutes of action.
- Four of the five Cavalier starters were in double figures.
- The Sixers shot 39.5% from the field and 21.1% from beyond the arc.
- Anderson Varejao registered a double-double with 18 points and 14 rebounds while teammate Tristan Thompson added 12 points and grabbed 10 rebounds.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports