Win: Roy Halladay (4-4) - 6.0 IP, 1 R, 1 ER, 4 H, 3 BB, 2 K
Loss: Brian Flynn (0-2) - 6.0 IP, 6 R, 6 ER, 11 H, 1 BB, 4 K
Save: Jonathan Papelbon (28)
X-Factor: Phillies 1-4 Hitters - It was really the entire Phillies offense but the top of the Phillies' was spectacular. Combined they went 9-for-16 with six RBIs, six runs scored and only one strikeout. Chase Utley had three hits, including his 18th home run of the year. He drove in a team-high four RBIs. Jimmy Rollins also added three hits of his own.
- Utley and C Carlos Ruiz were the only Phillies to record RBIs.
- CF Cesar Hernandez, Rollins, and Utley all scored two runs a piece.
- 1B Darin Ruf went 2-for-3 with a walk and a strikeout.
- Ruf and 1B Kevin Frandsen were the only not top-4 hitters to record a hit.
- To get the win, the Phillies used five pitchers. B.J. Rosenberg and Jake Diekman split the eighth inning.
- The Phillies went 3-for-3 with runners in scoring position and left four runners on base.
- The paid attendance was 28,872 at Citizens Bank Park.
The Phillies wrap up their three game series with the Marlins on Wednesday night at Citizens Bank Park at 7:05 pm with Zach Miner taking the mound.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports