Final: Flyers 4 - Maple Leafs 2
- Claude Giroux (PHI) - 1 G, 2 A, 2 SOG, Plus-1
- Scott Hartnell (PHI) - 1 G, 1 A, 2 SOG, Plus-1
- James van Riemsdyk (TOR) - 1 G, 0 A, 6 SOG, 24:31 TOI
- The Flyers jumped on the board in the first period when they went on a 5-on-3 power play and Vinny Lecavalier's slapshot that beat Jonathan Bernier to make it 1-0.
- The Maple Leafs responded at the very beginning of the second period when Tyler Bozak's opening faceoff when went right to James van Riemsdyk who took it in and beat Steve Mason just four seconds into the period to tie the game 1-1.
- The four-second goal tied an NHL record for fastest goal to start a period and set a Flyers franchise record for fastest goal allowed.
- The Flyers would respond later in the period when Scott Hartnell redirected Kimmo Timonen's shot from the point past Bernie to put the Flyers back up 2-1.
- In the third period, Claude Giroux carried to the puck in on a 2-on-1 and ripped a wrist shot top-shelf for his team-leading 25th goal of the year that gave a the Flyers a 3-1 lead.
- Just over a minute late Dave Bolland put home a juicy rebound to make it a 3-2 game.
- With just over seven minutes remaining, the Flyers were swarming the Leafs zone with a strong forecheck when Wayne Simmonds beat a Leaf to the loose puck and ripped a wrist shot past Bernier to make it 4-2 Flyers for his 25th goal of the year.
- The Flyers are now 19-2-1 when Claude Giroux scores a goal and he has registered at least one point in each of the Flyers last 16 wins.
- Giroux is three goals away from tying his career-high of 28 set in 2011-12.
- The Flyers went 2-for-5 on the power play while going 4-for-4 on the penalty kill.
- The Maple Leafs outshot the Flyers 34-29.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports