Win: Cliff Lee (11-6) - 8.0 IP, 1 R, 1 ER, 5 H, 1 BB, 7 K
Loss: Zack Wheeler (6-3) - 6.2 IP, 2 R, 2 ER, 5 H, 1 BB, 7 K
Save: Jonathan Papelbon (22)
X-Factor: SP Cliff Lee - Lee was dominant Monday night and gave the Phillies exactly what their depleted bullpen needed. Lee threw 121 pitches over eight innings and battled through allowing just one run on five hits with seven strikeouts. His 121 pitches thrown was just one shy of his season high.
- 3B Cody Asche went 2-for-3 with a triple, a walk and two two-out RBIs.
- 1B Michael Young went 2-for-4 with a run scored.
- LF Darin Run went 0-for-3 with a walk and a run scored.
- RF John Mayberry Jr. went 1-for-3 with a walk.
- Mayberry and Domonic Brown each left two runners in scoring position.
- CF Roger Bernadina was the only other Phillie to record a hit going 1-for-4.
- The Phillies went 1-for-7 with runners in scoring position and left seven runners on base.
The Phillies continue their three game series with the Mets on Tuesday night at Citi Field at 7:10 pm with Kyle Kendrick taking the mound.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports