Final: Clippers 94 - Sixers 83
Los Angeles: Chris Paul - 25 Pts, 13 Ast, 3 Stl
Philadelphia: Evan Turner - 25 Pts, 8 Reb, 5 Ast
- Both teams were not exactly lights out shooting in the first half. The Clippers were 16-for-45 (35.6%) from the field in the first half while the Sixers were worse at 30.2% (16-for-53).
- Both teams rebounded as Los Angeles shot 42.7% from the field overall with the 76ers checking in at 35.9%.
- The Sixers were an incredible 0-for-13 from beyond the arc in the first half and were only 3-for-21 (14.3%) overall.
- Blake Griffin jumped all over the 76ers early-on scoring 15 of his 26 points in the first half.
- Evan Turner was balanced with 13 points first and 12 points in the second half.
- Thaddeus Young had a double-double for Philadelphia with 16 points and 11 rebounds.
- DeAndre Jordan had a huge night on the glass for the Clippers with 21 rebounds and he added 11 points.
- Hollis Thompson (5-for-7) and Tony Wroten (4-for-6) were the only two 76ers to make more than two free throws.
- This is the first opponent the Sixers have held below 100 points since their 97-94 loss to Dallas on November 18th.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports