Passing: Tony Romo (DAL) - 28-for-47 (59.5%), 317 Yards, 1 TD, 2 INTs
Rushing: Joseph Randle (DAL) - 19 CAR, 65 Yards, 0 TD
Receiving: Dez Bryant (DAL) - 8 REC, 110 Yards, 0 TD
Lee, 27, was all over the field for the Cowboys on Sunday. The Penn State product led all players with 11 total tackles and nine solo tackles - one of which went for a loss. He also played a big role in the pass defense with one pass defended and an interception of Matt Barkley in the fourth quarter.
- Eagles QB Nick Foles left the game at the end of the third quarter to undergo concussion tests and did not return.
- Foles was 11-for-29 (37.9%) for 80 yards, no touchdowns, and no interceptions in three quarters.
- Matt Barkley was 11-for-20 (55.0%) for 129 yards, no touchdowns, and three interceptions in the fourth quarter.
- Barkley threw a fourth interception but it was called back due to a Dallas offsides penalty.
- Cowboys WR Terrance Williams had six receptions for 71 yards and a touchdown.
- Riley Cooper led all Eagles with six receptions for 88 yards.
- LeSean McCoy rushed 18 times for 55 yards and also had six receptions for 26 yards.
- Both teams punter nine times with the Eagles' Donnie Jones averaging 46.6 yards per punt.
- Eagles LB DeMeco Ryans had a big game with eight total tackles, six solo tackles, a sack, a pass defended, and an interception which he returned 36 yards.
- The Eagles were 4-for-18 on third down while Dallas was 5-for-16.
The Eagles take on the New York Giants next Sunday at 1:00 pm at Lincoln Financial Field. The game can be seen on the Fox and you can hear Merrill Reese and Mike Quick call the game on the radio on 94.1 WIP.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports