- Victor Hedman (TB) - 2 G, 1 A, 4 SOG, Plus-2
- Anders Lindback (TB) - 19 Saves, 2 GA, .905 SV%
- Vinny Lecavalier (PHI) - 1 G, 0 A, 4 SOG, 17:54 TOI
- The Lightning got on the board with 10:15 remaining in the second period when defenseman Victor Hedman fired a shot from an impossible angle that beat goaltender Ray Emery under his right arm.
- A few minutes later with the Flyers on the power play, Hedman and Ondrej Palat skated down on a two-on-one with Emery stopping Hedman's blast but couldn't stop Palat's shot off the rebound to put Tampa up 2-0.
- The goal snapped a 14-game goalless streak for Palat.
- It marked the second consecutive game that the Flyers fell behind 2-0.
- Hedman would score again five minutes into the third period to make it 3-0
- With 1:53 left in the game Vinny Lecavalier beat Anders Lindback on a one-timer to make it 3-1.
- Lecavalier's goal came on the power play which gives the Flyers a power play goal in eight straight games.
- Just 40 seconds later, Mark Streit scored on a one-timer to cut the Lightning lead to 3-2 and make it a game.
- It was Streit's first goal as a Flyer.
- Unfortunately on the ensuing offensive zone attack, the puck bounced over Lecavalier's stick and Tyler Johnson put home the empty-net goal to make it 4-2.
- Anders Lindback earned his first regulation win of the season.
- The Flyers went 1-for-2 on the power play while the Lightning went 1-for-4.
- Tampa out-shot Philadelphia 35-21.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports