Passing: Robert Griffin III (WAS) - 30-for-49 (61.2%), 329 Yards, 2 TD, 2 INT
Rushing: LeSean McCoy (PHI) - 31 CAR, 184 Yards, 1 TD
Receiving: DeSean Jackson (PHI) - 7 REC, 104 Yards, 1 TD
X-Factor: QB Michael Vick - The Eagles quarterback was remarkable Monday night, especially in the first half. The Eagles ran an incredible 53 plays in the first half and amassed 322 yards of total offense after two quarters. Vick threw for 171 yards in the first half and, due to the Eagles taking their foot off the gas after halftime, he ended up going 15-for-25 (60.0%) for 203 yards and two touchdowns. He also ran nine times for 52 yards and a touchdown on the ground. RB LeSean McCoy was 1A for X-Factor.
- RB LeSean McCoy had a career-high 31 carries for 184 yards and a touchdown. One yard aaway from matching his career-high 185 rushing yards set in 2011 vs. Dallas.
- The Eagles moved the ball down the field on their opening drive before a "backwards pass" was batted down by Ryan Kerrigan in the redzone and taken back for a touchdown. Experts thought the pass was a forward pass but the call on the field was not overturned.
- WR DeSean Jackson had seven receptions for 104 yards and a touchdown - all in the first half.
- CBs Cary Williams and Brandon Boykin each recorded an interception.
- The Eagles defense held the Redskins to 74 total rushing yards and forced three turnovers.
- P Donnie Jones punted six times for 254 total yards - a 42.3 yard average.
- LB Mychal Kendricks led all Eagles with 10 total tackles and two quarterback hits.
- After falling behind 7-0, the Eagles scored 33 unanswered points... then allowed 20 unanswered.
The Eagles take on the San Diego Chargers Sunday at 1:00 pm at Lincoln Financial Field. The game can be seen on CBS and you can hear Merrill Reese and Mike Quick call the game on the radio on 94.1 WIP.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports