PHI 3-0 - Cody Parkey 31-yard field goal attempt is good.
IND 7-3 - Ahmad Bradshaw 1-yard reception from Andrew Luck. Adam Vinatieri extra point attempt is good.
IND 10-3 - Adam Vinatieri 46-yard field goal attempt is good.
PHI 10-6 - Cody Parkey 23-yard field goal attempt is good.
IND 17-6 - Jack Doyle 2-yard reception from Andrew Luck. Adam Vinatieri extra point attempt is good.
IND 20-6 - Adam Vinatieri 27-yard field goal attempt is good.
PHI 13-20 - LeSean McCoy 1-yard touchdown run. Cody Parkey extra point attempt is good.
PHI 20-20 - Darren Sproles 19-yard touchdown run. Cody Parkey extra point attempt is good.
IND 27-20 - Ahmad Bradshaw 7-yard reception from Andrew Luck. Adam Vinatieri extra point attempt is good.
PHI 27-27 - Jeremy Maclin 6-yard reception from Nick Foles. Cody Parkey extra point attempt is good.
PHI 30-27 - Cody Parkey 36-yard field goal attempt is good.
Passing: Nick Foles: 21-for-37, 331 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT
Rushing: LeSean McCoy: 20 Car, 79 yards, 1 TD
Receiving: Darren Sproles: 7 Rec, 152 yards
Passing: Andrew Luck: 20-for-34, 172 yards, 3 TD, 1 INT
Rushing: Trent Richardson: 21 Car, 79 yards
Receiving: T.Y. Hilton: 6 Rec, 65 yards
- The Eagles are now one of seven unbeaten teams in the NFL at 2-0.
- Philadelphia becomes the first team in NFL history to begin 2-0 when trailing by 14 or more points in the second half in each of their first two games.
- Darren Sproles' 152 receiving yards were a career-high.
- It marked the first time in Andrew Luck's NFL career that he has lost back-to-back games.
- Malcolm Jenkins recorded his first interception with the Eagles late in the fourth quarter that set up the game-tying touchdown.
- Both Eagles running backs, Sproles and LeSean McCoy, recorded rushing touchdowns.
- Cody Parkey went 3-for-4 on field goal attempts, including the game-winner as time expired. His miss came from 38-yards.
- For the second consecutive week, Jeremy Maclin pulled in a big touchdown in the fourth quarter.
- Linebacker Mychal Kendricks left the game in the fourth quarter with a calf strain.
- Eight different Colts recorded receptions.
- Indianapolis won the time of possession battle 36:15-23:45.
- Discipline was a problem for the Eagles as they were penalized 11 times for 90 yards.
- Neither team recorded a sack.