- Newton started the game going 4-for-5 for 90 yards and two touchdowns.
- Newton threw for 306 yards and rushed for 52 yards.
- Bryce Brown set a new Eagles rookie rushing record with 178 yards on 19 carries breaking the previous record of 134 set by Correll Buckhalter.
- Brown had 129 yards at halftime.
- Brandon Boykin was in the process of having the Eagles longest kick return since Jorrick Calvin in 2010 when he fumbled the ball away with under five minutes to play.
- Desean Jackson left the game to get an x-ray on his chest. He has rib cartilage damage and swelling.
- Fletcher Cox left the game in the first half to get an x-ray on his tailbone. He will have a CT scan today.
- DeMeco Ryans led the Eagles with 10 tackles while Vinny Curry hasaw his first game action recording five tackles.
- This is the first time the Eagles have lost seven straight games since 1994 when they started 7-2 and then lost seven straight games to go 7-9 and end the Rich Kotite era.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports