- Arizona Cardinals (9-2)* - (7-1 v. NFC) - NFC West Leader
- Philadelphia Eagles (9-3)* - (5-4 v. NFC) - NFC East Leader
- Green Bay Packers (8-3) - (6-3 v. NFC) - NFC North Leader
- Atlanta Falcons (4-7) - (4-4 v. NFC) - NFC South Leader
- Seattle Seahawks (8-4) - (6-2 v. NFC) - Wild Card
- Detroit Lions (8-4) - (6-2 v. NFC) - Wild Card
- Dallas Cowboys (8-4) - (5-4 v. NFC)
- San Francisco 49ers (7-5) - (6-4 v. NFC)
Games To Watch
Arizona (9-2) @ Atlanta (4-7) - Cardinals -1.5, FOX - The records might not show it but this is a battle of two division leaders. A win would give the Cardinals a one-game lead on first place in the NFC. A loss would keep the Cardinals in first place in the NFC and in position to earn a first-round bye but only due to a head-to-head tiebreaker with the Eagles. Rooting Interest: Falcons.
New England (9-2) @ Packers (8-3) - Packers -3, CBS - This should be a fun game. Brady vs. Rodgers. A Packers win would move them into second place in the NFC and in line to earn a first-round bye thanks to a head-to-head tiebreaker with the Eagles. The Eagles would fall to third place in the NFC. A loss would drop the Packers all the way to sixth in the NFC thanks to a tiebreaker loss with the Lions, who they play in the final week of the season. Rooting Interest: Patriots.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports