PHI 7-0 - Blocked punt recovered by Chris Maragos. Cody Parkey extra point attempt is good.
PHI 10-0 - Cody Parkey 26-yard field goal attempt is good.
PHI 13-0 - Cody Parkey 27-yard field goal attempt is good.
STL 7-13 - Brian Quick 8-yard touchdown reception from Austin Davis. Greg Zuerlein extra point attempt is good.
PHI 20-7 - Riley Cooper 9-yard touchdown reception from Nick Foles. Cody Parkey extra point attempt is good.
PHI 27-7 - Fumble recovered by Cedric Thornton. Cody Parkey extra point is good.
PHI 34-7 - Jeremy Maclin 24-yard reception from Nick Foles. Cody Parkey extra point attempt is good.
STL 14-34 - Benjamin Cunningham 14-yard rush. Greg Zuerlein extra point attempt is good.
STL 21-34 - Kenny Britt 30-yard touchdown reception from Austin Davis. Greg Zuerlein extra point attempt is good.
STL 28-34 - Brian Quick 5-yard touchdown reception from Austin Davis. Greg Zuerlein extra point attempt is good.
Passing: Nick Foles: 24-for-37, 207 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT
Rushing: LeSean McCoy: 24 Car, 81 yards
Receiving: Jeremy Maclin: 5 Rec, 76 yards, 1 TD
Passing: Austin Davis: 29-for-49, 375 yards, 3 TDs
Rushing: Benjamin Cunningham: 7 Car, 47 yards, 1 TD
Receiving: Brian Quick: 5 Rec, 87 yards, 2 TDs
- The Eagles became the first team in NFL history to have a punt block touchdown and a defensive touchdown in back-to-back weeks.
- Philadelphia scored just 23 seconds into the game blocking a punt after forcing a Rams three-and-out. It was the second straight week the Eagles blocked a punt for a touchdown on the opponent's opening drive.
- The Eagles have won seven consecutive regular season home games.
- Darren Sproles rushed seven times for 51 yards but did not record any receptions.
- Riley Cooper pulled in his first touchdown of the season while catching four passes for 33 yards.
- The Eagles defensive was disruptive in the first three quarters as they recorded four sacks for 34 yards. Connor Barwin led the way with two sacks.
- Austin Davis spread out the wealth today with 10 different Rams recording at least one catch.
- Nine different receivers posted 20 or more receiving yards.
- St. Louis outgained Philadelphia 466-352 and won the time of possession battle 32:59 to 27:01.
- The Rams were penalized 10 times for 82 yards while the Eagles were only whistled for four penalties for 39 yards.
- Both teams turned the ball over three times.