Passing: Nick Foles (PHI) - 22-for-31 (70.9%), 296 Yards, 3 TDs, 0 INT
Rushing: LeSean McCoy (PHI) - 25 CAR, 116 Yards, 0 TD
Receiving: Riley Cooper (PHI) - 4 REC, 120 Yards, 1 TD
Foles, 24, returned to the field in which he recorded his only win as a starting quarterback last season. Foles was extremely accurate completing 70% of his passes for nearly 300 yards for three touchdowns through the air, including passes of 36 and 47 yards for touchdowns. Foles got the Eagles on the board in the first quarter on a four-yard rushing touchdown.
- McCoy's 630 rushing yards through the team's first six games is a new Eagles franchise record.
- Eagles WR Desean Jackson had six receptions for 64 yards and two touchdowns.
- Tampa Bay WR Vincent Jackson had nine receptions for 114 yards and two touchdowns.
- McCoy also had two receptions for 55 yards including a 44-yard reception to open the game.
- Eagles LB DeMeco Ryans had 12 solo tackles leading all players.
- McCoy rushed for 100+ yards for the 15th time in his career.
- Buccaneers QB Mike Glennon was 26-for-43 (60.4%) for 273 yards, two touchdowns, and an interception.
- Philadelphia LB Connor Barwin and DT Bennie Logan each recorded a sack of Glennon.
- Eagles CB Bradley Fletcher had the only interception of the game.
- Bucs LB Lavonte David was the only Tampa Bay player to sack Nick Foles.
The Eagles take on the Dallas Cowboys next Sunday at 1:00 pm at Lincoln Financial Field. The game can be seen on the Fox and you can hear Merrill Reese and Mike Quick call the game on the radio on 94.1 WIP.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports