Final: Eagles 27 - Packers 13
Passing: Scott Tolzien (GB) - 24-for-39 (61.5%), 280 Yards, 1 TD, 2 INTs
Rushing: LeSean McCoy (PHI) - 25 CAR, 155 Yards, 0 TD
Receiving: Jared Boykin (GB) - 8 REC, 112 Yards, 0 TD
Cooper, 26, had another huge game for the Eagles as he and Nick Foles seem to be developing a solid relationship. Cooper was targeted five times on Sunday and walked away with three catches for 102 yards and two touchdowns. Cooper, who was sick earlier in the week, accounted for both of the Eagles' second half touchdowns.
- The Eagles lost linebacker Mychal Kendricks, safety Earl Wolff, and left tackle Jason Peters all to injury in the first half.
- The Eagles got on the board in the first quarter on a 55-yard touchdown that hit off two Green Bay defenders and into the arms of DeSean Jackson who waltzed into the endzone.
- The Packers put up 268 yards of total offense, including 184 passing yards from third-string quarterback Scott Tolzien in the first half alone.
- The Eagles ended up out-gaining the Packers 415-396 in the game and set a franchise-record with their eighth 400+ yard game of the season.
- Nick Foles was 12-for-18 (66.7%) for 228 yards, three touchdowns, and no interceptions.
- Foles had his first turnover of the year in the fourth quarter with his fumble inside the Eagles' 15-yard line.
- In the last two weeks, Foles has 10 touchdown passes and no interceptions.
- The Eagles first two touchdowns came on drives of 25 and 51 seconds.
- It was a tough day for kickers with Alex Henery going 2-for-3 missing a 39 yarder and Mason Crosby going 2-for-4 for the Packers.
- Brandon Boykin and DeMeco Ryans both recorded interceptions with Boykins' coming in the end zone in the second quarter.
- Vinny Curry recorded the only sack for the Eagles today.
- Ryans led all players with 11 solo tackles and 13 total tackles in addition to two tackles for losses and a pass defended.
- The defense held the Packers to just 99 rushing yards.
- Green Bay won the time of possession battle 34:24-25:36.
- The Eagles are now 5-1 on the road this year with the only loss coming to the Denver Broncos.
The Eagles return home to take on the Washington Redskins next Sunday at 1:00 pm at Lincoln Financial Field. The game can be seen on the Fox and you can hear Merrill Reese and Mike Quick call the game on the radio on 94.1 WIP.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports