PHI 7-0 - Blocked punt recovered by Brad Smith. Cody Parkey extra point attempt is good.
SF 3-7 - Phil Dawson 29-yard field goal attempt is good.
SF 10-7 - Frank Gore 55-yard touchdown reception from Colin Kaepernick. Phil Dawson extra point attempt is good.
PHI 14-10 - Malcolm Jenkins 53-yard interception return. Cody Parkey extra point attempt is good.
PHI 21-10 - Darren Sproles 82-yard punt return. Cody Parkey extra point is good.
SF 13-21 - Phil Dawson 51-yard field goal attempt is good.
SF 20-21 - Stevie Johnson 12-yard reception from Colin Kaepernick. Phil Dawson extra point is good.
SF 23-21 - Phil Dawson 46-yard field goal attempt is good.
SF 26-21 - Phil Dawson 31-yard field goal attempt is good.
Passing: Nick Foles: 21-for-43, 195 yards, 0 TD, 2 INTs
Rushing: LeSean McCoy: 10 Car, 17 yards
Receiving: Jeremy Maclin: 5 Rec, 68 yards
Passing: Colin Kaepernick: 17-for-30, 218 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT
Rushing: Frank Gore: 24 Car, 119 yards
Receiving: Anquan Boldin: 5 Rec, 62 yards
- The 49ers dominated the time of possession battled winning it 42:17 to 17:43.
- The Eagles became the first team in the NFL since the 1992 Eagles to record a punt block for a touchdown, a punt return for a touchdown and an interception return for a touchdown.
- San Francisco out-gained Philadelphia 218-22 on the ground.
- Darren Sproles only carried the ball once for four yards.
- Philadelphia did not run a play in San Francisco territory until late in the fourth quarter.
- After not recording a sack for the in each of the last two games, the Eagles sacked 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick four times for 29 yards.
- Kaepernick rushed seven times for 58 yards.
- The Eagles turned the ball over four times thanks to two interceptions from Nick Foles and a fumble apiece from Zach Ertz and Riley Cooper.
- Flags all around today as the Eagles were penalized 10 times for 70 yards while the 49ers were penalized 10 times for 80 yards