Passing: Eli Manning (NYG) - 25-for-39 (64.1%), 246 Yards, 0 TD, 0 INT
Rushing: Peyton Hillis (NYG) - 20 CAR, 70 Yards, 0 TD
Receiving: Victor Cruz (NYG) - 7 REC, 83 Yards, 0 TD
Brown, 34, was 7-for-9 in field goal opportunities entering Sunday's game. He was called upon early and often as Brown kicked five field goals breaking his career high for field goals made in a game. He accounted for all 15 of the Giants points on Sunday afternoon.
- The Eagles first two drives consisted of seven plays, no first downs, an interception and a punt.
- Vick left the game with a hamstring injury after going 6-for-9 for 31 yards and one interception.
- The Giants defense held the Eagles to just 201 yards of total offense, their lowest output of the season.
- QB Matt Barkley was 17-for-26 (65.3%) for 158 yards, a fumble lost, and an interception to end the game.
- The Eagles got their lone touchdown when the Giants' snap went over punter Steve Weatherford's head and Eagles LB Najee Goode recovered it and brought it two yards into the end zone with 4:19 remaining in the game.
- Giants WR Victor Cruz left the game briefly to get an X-Ray on his neck but came back to lead all players with 83 receiving yards.
- LeSean McCoy was limited to 48 yards rushing on 15 rushes.
- The Giants won't the time of possession battle 38:05 - 21:55.
- Mychal Kendricks led all players with 12 total tackles (11 solo) and one tackle for loss.
The Eagles take on the Oakland Raiders next Sunday at 4:05 pm at O.co Coliseum in Oakland. The game can be seen on the Fox and you can hear Merrill Reese and Mike Quick call the game on the radio on 94.1 WIP.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports