PHI 7-0 - Jeremy Maclin 21-yard touchdown reception from Nick Foles. Cody Parkey extra point attempt is good.
ARI 7-7 - Andre Ellington 1-yard touchdown run. Chandler Catanzaro extra point attempt is good.
ARI 14-7 - Larry Fitzgerald 80-yard touchdown reception from Carson Palmer. Chandler Catanzaro extra point attempt is good.
PHI 10-14 - Cody Parkey 54-yard field goal attempt is good.
PHI 17-14 - Jeremy Maclin 54-yard touchdown reception from Nick Foles. Cody Parkey extra point attempt is good.
ARI 17-17 - Chandler Catanzaro 28-yard field goal attempt is good.
PHI 20-17 - Cody Parkey 20-yard field goal attempt is good.
ARI 24-20 - John Brown 75-yard touchdown reception from Carson Palmer. Chandler Catanzaro extra point attempt is good.
Passing: Nick Foles: 36-for-62, 411 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INTs
Rushing: LeSean McCoy: 21 Car, 83 yards
Receiving: Jeremy Maclin: 12 Rec, 187 yards, 2 TD
Passing: Carson Palmer: 20-for-42, 329 yards, 2 TDs
Rushing: Andre Ellington: 23 Car, 71 yards
Receiving: Larry Fitzgerald: 7 Rec, 160 yards, 1 TD
- The Eagles were penalized 11 times for 103 yards. Jason Peters was twice called for illegal hands to the face.
- Arizona hit on an 80-yard touchdown on third-and-10 in their first possession of the second half and then a 75-yard touchdown inside of two minutes left in the fourth quarter on third-and-five.
- The Cardinals forced a Josh Huff fumble near the goal line in the first half and Nick Foles was later intercepted in the end zone by Antonio Cromartie.
- Nate Allen's forced fumble of Andre Ellington extends the Eagles streak of games with a takeway to 19, the longest active streak in the NFL.
- The Eagles put up 521 yards on 88 plays but went 0-for-3 on touchdowns in the red zone.
- Dating back to 1960, Nick Foles' 62 passing attempts tied Randall Cunningham for the most in a single game.
- Cody Parkey is now 13-for-14 on the season and 3-for-3 from beyond 50 yards with a career-long 54-yarder against Ariozna.
- The Cardinals had two players - Larry Fitzgerald (160) and John Brown (119) - to post 100+ yard receiving days.
- Cardinals leading receiver Michael Floyd was targeted four times but did not record a catch.