PHI 7-0 - Jeremy Maclin 59-yard touchdown reception from Nick Foles. Cody Parkey extra point attempt is good.
HOU 7-7 - A.J. Bouye 51-yard interception return for touchdown. Randy Bullock extra point attempt is good.
PHI 14-7 - Jordan Matthews 11-yard touchdown reception from Mark Sanchez. Cody Parkey extra point attempt is good.
HOU 14-14 - Arian Foster 56-yard touchdown reception from Ryan Fitzpatrick. Randy Bullock extra point attempt is good.
PHI 17-14 - Cody Parkey 45-yard field goal attempt is good.
PHI 24-14 - Chris Polk 8-yard touchdown run. Cody Parkey extra point attempt is good.
HOU 21-24 - DeAndre Hopkins 7-yard touchdown reception from Ryan Fitzpatrick. Randy Bullock extra point attempt is good.
PHI 31-21 - Jeremy Maclin 8-yard touchdown reception from Mark Sanchez. Cody Parkey extra point attempt is good.
Passing: Mark Sanchez: 15-for-22, 202 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INTs
Rushing: LeSean McCoy: 23 Car, 107 yards
Receiving: Jeremy Maclin: 6 Rec, 158 yards, 2 TD
Passing: Ryan Fitzpatrick: 13-for-27, 203 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INTs
Rushing: Arian Foster: 15 Car, 56 yards
Receiving: DeAndre Hopkins: 6 Rec, 115 yards, 1 TD
- The Eagles are now 10-0 all-time against the Houston Oilers/Texans.
- Starting quarterback Nick Foles left the game in the first half with a shoulder injury but the team will not know the extent of the injury until more tests are done.
- Eagles starting inside linebacker DeMeco Ryans tore his Achilles tendon in the second half.
- Philadelphia's final scoring drive in the fourth quarter lasted 8:01 and was the longest drive of Chip Kelly's tenure with the Eagles.
- Jeremy Maclin is one of 13 players in NFL history (and the first Eagle) to record two consecutive games with 150+ receiving yards and two touchdowns. He now has 790 receiving yards in eight games this season.
- The Eagles out-gained the Texans 483-300.
- Ryan Fitzpatrick was sacked four times including once by Mychal Kendricks, who led the team with 12 total tackles.
- Philadelphia turned the ball over four times leading to all 21 Houston points.
- The Eagles had 32:13 time of possession compared to just 27:47 for Houston.