Final: Sixers 95 - Celtics 94
Philadelphia: Spencer Hawes - 20 Pts, 8 Reb, 2 Ast
Boston: Jared Sullinger - 24 Pts, 17 Reb, 2 Ast
- With the Sixers down by one in the closing seconds, Evan Turner drove towards the hole and hit a floater that rattled around the rim and went in as time expired for the victory.
- All five Sixers starters were in double figures with Spencer Hawes leading the way with 20 points.
- Jared Sullinger had the game's only double-double leading the Celtics with 24 points and 17 rebounds in the loss.
- Turner and Thaddeus Young both had 16 points.
- Celtics starters Gerald Wallace and Phil Pressey combined for just three points in 55 minutes of action.
- Michael Carter-Williams had a balanced line of 10 points, seven assists, and five rebounds.
- The Celtics ironically shot 36.8% from the field and 36.8% from beyond the arc.
- After shooting 96.2% from the free throw line the other night, the 76ers struggled tonight shooting just 56.0% (14-for-25).
- Tony Wroten led all Sixers bench scorers with eight points in 14 minutes of action.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports