Final: Flyers 4 - Flames 1
- Brayden Schenn (PHI) - 1 G, 2 A, 2 SOG, Plus-2
- Wayne Simmonds (PHI) - 0 G, 2 A, 2 SOG, Plus-2
- Ray Emery (PHI) - 1 GA, 23 Saves, .958 SV%
- The Flyers got on the board just 3:15 into the game on Mark Streit's wrist shot from the point.
- The Flames would respond in the second period after a neutral zone turnover by the Flyers led to a two-on-one where Sean Monahan beat Ray Emery to knot the game up.
- Four minutes later Andrej Meszaros' shot became a pass to Brayden Schenn who turned around a ripped a shot by Reto Berra to put the Flyers up 2-1.
- In the third period, the Flyers would take a 3-1 lead when Luke Schenn's wrist shot from the point was redirected by Scott Hartnell in front for his eighth of the year.
- Finally after a Mark Streit penalty near the end of the third period, the shorthanded Flyers won the faceoff back to Braydon Coburn who fired the puck down the ice into the empty Flames net to make it 4-1 Flyers.
- The win is the Flyers fourth in a row and it is the first time since 1996 that they games on a Western Canada road trip.
- It is the Flyers first three game winning streak of the season.
- Tonight was Brayden Schenn's third career three-point game
- Claude Giroux had his nine game point streak snapped tonight.
- Mark Streit has four goals in his last eight games and his goal marked the 10th time in the Flyers last 12 games that a defenseman has scored at least one goal.
- The Flyers, who struggled early in the season to find the back of the net, have scored three goals in eight consecutive games.
- For the second straight game the Flyers were out-shot, this time they were out-shot 24-21.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports