CGY 1-0 - 6:30 - Sean Monahan (22) - Mason Raymond (15), Jiri Hudler (30)
CGY 2-0 - 4:58 - Mikael Backlund (7) - Lance Bouma (14), Emile Poirier (1)
PHI 1-2 - 0:53 - Sean Couturier (14) - Ryan White (4)
PHI 2-2 - 8:15 - Mark Streit (9) - Michael Raffl (5), Claude Giroux (42)
CGY 3-2 - 1:23 - Jiri Hudler (20) - TJ Brodie (26), Johnny Gaudreau (30)
- The Flyers out-shot the Flames 37-26 including 27-12 over the second and third periods.
- Philadelphia had 33 shots blocked with Claude Giroux and Jakub Voracek each getting six shots blocked.
- Both the Flyers and the Flames went 0-for-2 on the power play.
- South Jersey native Johnny Gaudreau registered an assists and two shots on goal in 13:29 of ice time.
- Michael Del Zotto led all Flyers in ice time at 24:36 while Claude Giroux led all forwards at 22:07.
- Giroux registered his 300th career assist on Streit's game-tying goal in the third period.
- The Flyers won 41 face-offs to the Flames' 27 with Giroux registering 28 face-off victories of his own.
- Philadelphia had a goal taken away in the third period after the referees determined the goal could not be reviewed and the call on the ice stood as no goal due to incidental contact with the goaltender. The call on the ice at the time was good goal before the referees gathered together.