- Flyers come out the same way the played the last two periods of Game 2 - flat. Devils take an early goal or two lead. Unlike Game 1, the Flyers can't seem to find their JAM and come up short. Devils take Game 3, home ice, and swing the series.
- Flyers come out of the gate with a lot of JAM. Lavy gets into them and from the get-go they are flying around the ice playing their physical up-tempo game. The top line gets a goal early on and Bryz looks as sharp as he did for most of Game 2. Flyers getthe W, and take back home-ice.
- Devils take an early lead and it takes the Flyers a while to get back into their game. Similar to Game 1, Flyers find themselves some point during the game and are able to come back and grab a win behind strong play of Bryz.
- We get a game similar to Games 2 and 3 of the Flyers -Penguins series with a lot of scoring. Please not this. Please.
- Flyers-Devils battle it out and go to OT. And 2OT. And 3OT. And no one will know what to do with themselves. If this happens my apartment might burn down due to the Philly-New York/New Jersey rivalry that exists. Hope it doesn't come to that.
Follow Mike on Twitter: @MikeHiggzPSU
Follow WhizWit on Twitter: @WhizWitSports