- Jeff Skinner (CAR) - 0 G, 2 A, 5 SOG, Plus-2
- Radek Dvorak (CAR) - 1 G, 0 A, 2 SOG, Plus-2
- Anton Khudobin (CAR) - 17 Saves, 1 GA, .944 SV%
- The Hurricanes got on the board first with Jay Harrison's first goal of the season - a weak goal by Steve Mason.
- The Flyers have allowed the opponent to score first goal in two of their first three games.
- Carolina out-shot Philadelphia 17-5 in the first period but only took a 1-0 lead to the locker room.
- For the game, the Hurricanes out-shot the Flyers 34-18.
- Luke Schenn's second period goal was the Flyers' first even-strength goal of the year.
- Kris Newbury got the only assist on the Schenn goal.
- The Flyers have started 0-3-0 for the second straight season.
- Zac Rinaldo, Brayden Schenn, and Sean Couturier were all minus-2.
- D Mark Streit led all Flyers with 21:02 of ice time.
- Philadelphia has not scored more than one goal in any of their first three goals.
The Flyers return home on Tuesday as they take on the Florida Panthers at the Wells Fargo Center. Puck drop is slated for 7:00 pm.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports