ANA 1-0 - 12:20 - Tim Jackman (1) - Francois Beauchemin (1), Nate Thompson (1)
ANA 2-0 - 16:53 - Devante Smith-Pelly (1) - Hampus Lindholm (2), Cam Fowler (2)
PHI 1-2 - 12:43 - Mark Streit (1) - PPG - Claude Giroux (3), Wayne Simmonds (2)
PHI 2-2 - 17:35 - Wayne Simmonds (5) - PPG - Brayden Schenn (2), Claude Giroux (4)
ANA 3-2 - 19:43 - Matt Belesky (3) - Ryan Getzlaf (4), Corey Perry (2)
PHI 3-3 - 14:40 - Jakub Voracek (1) - Michael Del Zotto (2)
- The Flyers are now 27-53 all-time in shootouts and 0-2 this season. They have gone 1-for-8 in their shootout opportunities.
- Wayne Simmonds netted his team-leading fifth goal of the year and third power play goal of the season. He also had an assist.
- The Flyers outshot the Ducks 42-28 including 18-6 in the second period and 2-0 in overtime.
- Anaheim blocked 23 of the Flyers shots while the Flyers fired 79 shots towards the net, including blocked and missed shots.
- Philadelphia only took two minor penalties and have only spent 16:07 shorthanded compared to 25:56 on the power play. The positive 9:49 is fourth best in the NHL.
- The Flyers went 2-for-4 on the power play while the Ducks were 0-for-2 on the man advantage.
- Faceoffs were even at 30 apiece.
- Philadelphia has now gone four straight games to begin the season without a win for the first time since 2008-09 when they went 0-3-1 to start the season.
- The franchise record for longest streak to start the season without a win is six in 1999-2000 when 0-5-1 and proceeded to advance to the Eastern Conference Finals.