Final: Flyers 3 - Canadiens 1
- Andrej Meszaros (PHI) - 0 G, 3 A, 2 SOG, Plus-3
- Sean Couturier (PHI) - 1 G, 0 A, 2 SOG, 22:38 TOI
- Zac Rinaldo (PHI) - 1 G, 0 A, 4 SOG, Plus-1
- The Flyers got on the board first just 6:27 into the first period when Sean Couturier found the rebound from Vinny Lecavalier's shot and beat Peter Budaj.
- Just eight minutes later, Zac Rinaldo's shot was redirected off one of the many Canadien sticks in front of the net to put the Flyers up 2-0.
- In the second period, Michael Raffl netted his third of the season to give the Flyers a 3-0 lead.
- With 2:23 remaining in the period and the Flyers on the power play, Brian Gionta and Tomas Plekanec headed down on a 2-on-1. Gionta fed Plekanec who ripped a wrist shot past Steve Mason to cut the Flyers lead to 3-1.
- The two teams played a scoreless third and the Flyers rolled to their 10th straight win at home with all of the wins coming in regulation.
- The Flyers 10-game home winning streak is their longest since 2003 and their longest home regulation winning streak since 1985.
- Meszaros recorded an assists on all three Flyers goals tonight. Meszaros was plus-3 for the first time since February 9th, 2012.
- The Flyers went 4-for-4 on the penalty kill making them 19-for-19 over the last six games.
- The Flyers have swept both games in four of their last five back-to-backs going 9-1 in that span.
- Scott Hartnell's career-high eight game scoring streak came to an end tonight.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports