PHI 1-0 - 3:19 - Matt Read (5) - Wayne Simmonds (17), Nick Schultz (11)
BUF 1-1 - 13:57 - Nikita Zadorov (3) - PPG - Rasmus Ristolainen (6), Marcus Foligno (6)
PHI 2-1 - 12:45 - Michael Raffl (13) - Ryan White (2), Michael Del Zotto (14)
- The Flyers have picked up a point in nine consecutive games going 6-0-3 over that span. It's the Flyers' first nine-game point streak since March 8th - 26th, 2011.
- Philadelphia out-shot Buffalo 30-22 with Claude Giroux and Chris VandeVelde combining for 10 of the Flyers' 30 shots on goal with five apiece.
- Michael Raffl netted the game-winning goal in the third period after missing seven games with pneumonia.
- The Flyers were 0-for-2 on the power play while the Sabres went 1-for-3 on the man advantage converting on a two-man advantage in the second period.
- Buffalo out-hit the Flyers 39-16 as Sabres' newcomer Zach Bogosian was credited with 11 hits of his own.
- Mark Streit led all Flyers in ice time at 24:37 and was one of three Flyers to record 20 or more minutes TOI - Michael Del Zotto (21:51) and Luke Schenn (20:37).