Final: Flyers 4 - Wild 1
- Wayne Simmonds (PHI) - 2 G, 1 A, 4 SOG, Plus-2
- Claude Giroux (PHI) - 1 G, 1 A, 5 SOG, Plus-1
- Jake Voracek (PHI) - 0 G, 2 A, Plus-1, 17:43 TOI
- The Flyers struck first just 1:52 into the game on Luke Schenn's third goal of the year.
- Scott Hartnell got his 500th point of his career his his assist on Schenn's goal.
- Wayne Simmonds struck on Flyers first power play to make it 2-0 just over 10 minutes into the first period.
- After a Brayden Schenn slash and Braydon Coburn cross checking penalty spaced 20 seconds apart, the Wild scored on the ensuing 5-on-3 to cut the Flyers lead to 2-1.
- In the second period, Braydon Coburn's point blast was redirected past Niklas Backstrom to give the Flyers a 3-1 lead.
- After a back-and-forth third period, Simmonds skated through the Wild defense to score an empty-netter.
- Simmonds' two goals and Giroux's goal give each of them 10 goals on the season pulling both players into a three-way tie for the team-lead with Matt Read.
- Steve Mason stopped 26 of 27 shots fired his way.
- The Flyers went 1-for-4 on the power player while the Wild went 1-for-5.
- Coburn led all Flyers in ice time with 22:15 while Giroux led all forwards with 21:04 TOI.
- Wild defenseman Ryan Suter led all skaters with 30:00 TOI.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports