Final: Flyers 2 - Flames 1
- Claude Giroux (PHI) - 1 G, 0 A, 2 SOG, Plus-1
- Brayden Schenn (PHI) - 1 G, 0 A, 3 SOG, Plus-1
- Ray Emery (PHI) - 1 GA, 32 Saves, .970 SV%
- The Flyers got on the board first with Brayden Schenn's 15th goal of the season on a beautiful wrist shot.
- They would extend their lead to two when Claude Giroux fired a wrister by Reto Berra for his team-leading 20th goal of the season.
- It got dicey late as the Flames finally cracked Ray Emery as Matt Stajan scored with 2:26 remaining to make it 2-1.
- The Flyers went 0-for-2 on the power play snapping an eight-game streak in which they recorded at least one power play goal.
- Matt Read led all forwards with 17:35 TOI while Braydon Coburn led all Flyers at 21:33.
- Giroux was only on the ice for 15:47, his second-lowest TOI of the season behind his 14:48 against Detroit last week.
- The Flames outshot the Flyers 33-23, including 11-4 in the second period and 25-12 over the final two period.
- Luke Schenn and Zac Rinaldo combined for 13 hits.
- The win moves Ray Emery to 8-2-1 all-time against the Flames.
- The 2010 Flyers won their final four games heading into the Olympic break before making a run to the Stanley Cup Finals.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports