- Jake Voracek (PHI) - 1 G, 1 A, 6 SOG, Plus-1
- Wayne Simmonds (PHI) - 1 G, 0 A, 3 SOG, Plus-1
- Mikkel Boedker (PHO) - 1 G, 1 A, 4 SOG, Plus-1
- After a scoreless first period, the Coyotes got on the board 1:29 into the second when Steve Mason stopped Antoine Vermette's wraparound attempt but Rob Klinkhammer put home the rebound.
- Phoenix would make it 2-0 less than a minute and a half later when Mason again stopped Connor Murphy's blast but Lauri Korpikoski had a step on Kimmo Timonen who was late getting in front of the net and put home the rebound.
- Just 17 seconds later, after the Flyers forced a Phoenix turnover behind their own net, Mark Streit found Scott Hartnell who ripped a one-timer by Mike Smith to make it 2-1.
- Mikkel Boedker extended the Coyotes lead to 3-1 three minutes later when Keith Yandle hit him on a big outlet pass and Boedker beat Mason on the breakaway.
- The Flyers got it back late in the second when Braydon Coburn's shot went wide but bounced off the boards and Vinny Lecavalier put back in front where Brayden Schenn deposited it to make it 3-2.
- Wayne Simmonds tied it on the power play early in the third period on the rebound of a Jake Voracek shot.
- A little over midway through the third period, Jake Voracek stripped Yandle of the puck in his own zone then ripped a wristshot past Smith to make it 4-3 Flyers.
- Claude Giroux added an empty-net goal with 30.9 seconds left to give the Flyers the 5-3 victory.
- The Flyers took over second place in the Metropolitan Division with the win.
- Philadelphia's penalty kill is 12-for-12 over the last four games.
- Wayne Simmonds' goal gives him at least one point in eight of the last nine games and nine goals and four assists for 13 points in that span.
- Simmonds leads all Flyers with 14 goals this season.
- The win moves the Flyers to 3-12 this season when trailing after two periods.
- The Flyers power play was 1-for-3 while the Coyotes went 0-for-4 on the man-advantage.
- Brayden Schenn has three goals in his last four games.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports