Final: Flyers 4 - Sabres 3
- Vinny Lecavalier (PHI) - 1 G, 0 A, 4 SOG, 15:49 TOI
- Scott Hartnell (PHI) - 1 G, 2 A, 3 SOG, 18:23 TOI
- Matt D'Agostini (BUF) - 1 G, 1 A, 2 SOG, Plus-1
- The Sabres struck first when Steve Ott found Cody Hodgson in the slot and he beat Steve Mason for his ninth of the year. Hodgson got in behind Claude Giroux and beat Vinny Lecavlier to the spot. It was a breakdown by both players.
- The Flyers would respond just 1:40 into the second period on the power play when Wayne Simmonds found Jake Voracek on the power play for his 13th goal of the year.
- After a great shift by Ott, he found a diving Matt D'Agostini who redirected the pass by Mason to put Buffalo up 2-1.
- The Flyers would eventually tie it after a weird bounce off the boards gave Brayden Schenn the puck in front of the net and beat a diving Enroth on the turn-around shot to tie the game.
- The Flyers would go on the power play a few moments later when Simmonds found Scott Hartnell in the slot and he blasted his 11th goal of the year to give the Flyers a 3-2 lead.
- It would only 54 seconds as Matt Moulson found Tyler Ennis who beat Mason to tie the game 3-3.
- The Flyers put together a mad rush with less than 30 seconds left and the puck ended up on Matt Read's stick and he found Vinny Lecavalier who sniped top shelf to give the Flyers a 4-3 lead with 14.8 seconds remaining.
- It was Lecavalier's first goal since November 27th snapping a 13-game goalless streak.
- Tonight was the eighth time this season the Flyers came back when trailing in the third period. They are one away from their franchise-record of nine times set in 1996-97.
- The Flyers have killed off 30 of their last 31 penalties (96.8%) over their last nine games.
- With Hartnell's three-point night, he now has 14 points in his last 14 games.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports