Final: Flyers 4 - Blues 1
- Steve Mason (PHI) - 1 GA, 32 Saves, .970 SV%
- Scott Hartnell (PHI) - 1 G, 1 A, 5 SOG, Plus-1
- Jakub Voracek (PHI) - 1 G, 1 A, 4 SOG, Plus-1
- The Flyers fell behind early when the puck got behind Andrew MacDonald on the power play and Kevin Shattenkirk and Jaden Schwartz went in on the 2-on-1. Shattenkirk fed Schwartz who beat Mason for his 22nd goal of the year.
- Philadelphia responded just 57 seconds into the second period when Claude Giroux found Jakub Voracek who fed Scott Hartnell in the slot and he beat Ryan Miller to tie the game.
- The Flyers took a 2-1 lead when Wayne Simmonds came in on the rush and his shot was stopped by Miller but Schenn put home the rebound.
- With 4:19 remaining in the third period, Hartnell forced a St. Louis turnover and got the puck to Claude Giroux who dished it to a streaking Voracek who beat Miller to make it 3-1 Flyers.
- Simmonds added an empty-netter with 2:54 remaining to make it a 4-1 lead for Philadelphia.
- The Flyers were 6-for-6 on the penalty kill and 1-for-5 on the power play.
- With two assists today, Giroux extended his point streak to six games with one goal and nine assists in that span and got to 50 total assists on the season.
- The Flyers have won five straight games for the first time since March 2012.
- Giroux registered eight penalty minutes in the victory.
- It was the Blues' first regulation loss of the season when leading after the first period and their second regulation loss when scoring first.
- It was Steve Mason's 30th win of the season and his first time registering 30 wins since his rookie campaign of 2008-09 when he won 33 games.
- The Flyers were out-shot 33-19 but had 36 shots (24 blocked, 12 missed) not reach the net.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports